Friday, 26 February 2016

T.M Frazier - Soulless - Book Review (ARC)


The Blurb—

The finale to Bear and Thia's epic love story.
Well, the synopsis gives nothing away and I don’t want to spoil it either. You have to read these books in order; Lawless then Soulless. Even better if you read King and Tyrant first. While you’re at it, you may as well read The Dark Light of Day and Dark Needs, too. It’s all gritty and raw, and so, so good. Not for the faint-hearted; we are dealing with bikers.


Soulless is one wild, crazy, terrifying, exhilarating ride. Prepare for shocks; the twist kind and the gory kind. I want Rage’s story!
Read this book. I loved every minute!

*ARC generously provided in exchange for an honest review. *
Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I luurve to read comments. It might take a while for me to reply because, unless you're in Oz, I'm in a different timezone. I will reply. Have a great day/ night!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...