Friday, 15 July 2016

Fixation Friday - Featuring Tee Smith


Welcome to Fixation Friday! My guest this week is Tee Smith. She has a new book out, and is giving us a little look into how she came to write and publish her first book. 
Tee is giving away a paperback copy for one lucky winner today. Enter via the widget below. 
Read on!


Tee Smith, is a wife, mother, nurse and writer.

I live on a little farm in in Western Australia with my husband, four teenagers and a menagerie of animals, including a pair of donkeys.

Writing has long been a passion and writing a book is something I always thought I would get around to one day. Life as it tends to do, got in the way. Marriage, children, a nursing career, there was never time to fit writing into my busy life.

One day whilst chatting to an elderly patient at work, I disclosed that I had always wanted to write a book. My patient asked why I didn't and to be honest I had no real answer. I came home that very day and wrote the first line of my first novel Collecting Scars.

Collecting Scars is a romantic suspense. Whilst I would say it is not heavy on the romance, I still feel it is a love story. It has twists and turns that will leave you guessing. Be warned it is quite violent, so if you are sensitive to that, maybe it is not the book for you.

I am currently working on a sequel to Collecting Scars.

When I set out to write my first book I had very little intention to write more than one. However as you will find out, reading the story there is one character in particular that is begging for a story of their own.

I won't say who, because I do not want to give it away. You will know who when it gets to that part. I hope you enjoy Collecting Scars and please feel free to follow my journey. I hope it will be a long one.

Follow Tee:
Thanks for sharing your story with us today, Tee!


Asha Harper doesn't believe in happily ever afters. She left home at seventeen to start a new life for herself, to follow her dreams of becoming a nurse.

For more than ten years she has not needed anyone in her life, well at least that's what she has told herself. Until she met the man with the gorgeous smile and piercing green eyes.

Xavier Arnold has had his own share of trouble in his life. He is still grieving for his younger sister Maddie, who has been missing without a trace for more than six years.

Will these two find love?

One night walking home from work, Asha is snatched off the street and held captive by a mysterious stranger. She is forced to re-evaluate her life. Not knowing if she will ever escape to see Xavier or her family again. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I luurve to read comments. It might take a while for me to reply because, unless you're in Oz, I'm in a different timezone. I will reply. Have a great day/ night!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...