Saturday, 29 October 2016

Get Your Tickets!


Breaking News!

The tickets for the Riveting Reads Australia signing event go on sale on Monday! 
Be quick if you want to be a V.I.P.



ATTENDING AUTHOR 

ღ´¨)¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)(¸.•´ (¸.•` ღ 

I'm thrilled to be attending Riveting Reads Australia on 20 - 22 October 2017 in Brisbane. 
With over 100 Australian and International authors and models , I would love to see you there. 
Keep up on all the news by joining and following:

#RRA2017 @RRAAuthorEvent


TICKETS ON SALE 7:30pm 31 OCTOBER 2016 AEDST
(Yes, I will be at the cocktail party!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I luurve to read comments. It might take a while for me to reply because, unless you're in Oz, I'm in a different timezone. I will reply. Have a great day/ night!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...