Saturday, 5 November 2016

Warbling Me—November 2016

Hi all,

Do you like The Flare Up’s new look? It ties in with my website and is the place to find all the latest info on my works in progress, and maybe a bit of what I’m reading and anything else about me that I deem won’t send you to sleep in a puddle of dribble.


I apologise for not sharing lately. This year has been one of those years where the heavy hands of fate descend upon your shoulders and tell you to, “Sit the hell down, I’m not done with you yet.”

If there’s one thing I am it’s resilient. So, things are back on track and flowing.

What’s been happening besides the new look blog?

  • Finding Home is coming along nicely. This one is written from dual P.O.V. just like Remembering Home. I've introduced Greyson's family and we see why he is the way he is and what drove him on his journey in an all new Chapter One. I've added another chapter as well. If you haven't read the chapters on Wattpad you can do so HERE. Remember this is an unedited draft—grammar aficionados stand down! In all seriousness, I would love as much feedback on the story as possible, so please comment! I want to make FH the best it can be.
*Did you know that you can get a free copy of Remembering Home if you're a subscriber? It's best to read RH before FH even though FH is a prequel. Sign up to get your copy HERE.

  • Convincing You is also taking shape. This plot has plenty of twists and turns, it's quite an intricate process writing this one. If you've read Sensing You you'll know that Ronnie can communicate with the dead, among other things. In CY Andrea has a gift of her own, but Andrea and Ben have an interesting past that begs for resolution before they can move on. Want a sneak peek at Chapter One? Sign up to my newsletter!
  • I have two other WIP's that I can’t say much about just yet. 
  • The plan is to publish three books in 2017. I'll give you dates when I have a better idea of when they'll be available.


I’ve set up a form for ordering signed paperbacks. You can find it HERE. Or on the MY BOOKS page of my website.  Or you can just send me an email.


If you have any questions or suggestions for me feel free to email at jmadele[at]jmadele[dot]com, or hit me up on Goodreads!

Take care until next time. Don't forget to buy your tickets to #RRA2017. (See the previous post.)



Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I luurve to read comments. It might take a while for me to reply because, unless you're in Oz, I'm in a different timezone. I will reply. Have a great day/ night!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...